MoonRun Website Policies
Our industry standard secure payment system is compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. It encrypts your credit card number and ensures that the data remains secure when transferred through the Internet.
This warranty covers the original purchaser only and offered directly by Harmony time LTD (MoonRun) or any of its subsidiaries for products purchased online from MoonRun or any of its subsidiaries or purchased through an authorized re-seller.
In addition to other statutory warranties, this warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months as of the purchase date (the "Warranty Period"), except for the elastic units and bar pads which will have a Warranty Period of 6 months. The Application does not have any warranty period.
Subject to the limitations described below, MoonRun shall either replace the product or repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or refund the purchase price at its discretion.
This warranty is limited as follows:
1) This warranty applies only for products purchased online from MoonRun or any of its subsidiaries or purchased through an authorized re-seller.
2) This warranty does not cover damage resulting from abuse, accident, improper storage, neglect, modifications, use of inadequate anchoring, impact damage, normal wear and tear, scratches, product deterioration, exposure to liquid or dampness, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or extreme heat over 25 degrees C (80 degrees F), damage caused to products during shipping and any misuse of MoonRun not according to its normal and customary manner according to the instructions and warnings in the operating manual.
3) Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty, unless mentioned otherwise in your jurisdiction statutory warranty.
4) This warranty does not cover injuries to third parties using the products.
5) This warranty is an addition to any jurisdiction statutory warranties that may apply in your jurisdiction. In the event you desire to make a claim under these other rights, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide notice of the additional right asserted.
To request any warranty service, or to receive a hard copy of the warranty, you must first contact our Customer Service team as mentioned above to register your product and provide us proof of your purchase. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items to our customer service locations. Return shipping costs will be covered by MoonRun in case the product is covered under the limited warranty.
We have a 30 Days - 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your MoonRun, send it back for a refund - no questions asked. To return your MoonRun, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
Retuned products must be in its original packages and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories in its original condition free of any damage.
Domestic shipping (US)
Free ground shipping on orders over 50$ - fulfilled by Amazon within 1-5 business days.
Any customs, tariffs, or additional taxes are not included with the shipment cost and are the responsibility of the customer upon delivery.
Your shipping options and costs will appear during checkout.
1. "MoonRun", an indoor aerobic device, embedded with movement sensors to provide an immersive aerobic experience (the "Product"), which also allows an online and mobile social application for iPhone and Android users (the "Application"), and MoonRun websites (the "Website") all together which enable a convenient use of the Product (the "Services").
1. "We", "Our" or "Us" shall mean the Company, and/or any subsidiaries, shareholders, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, consultants, suppliers and contractors of the Company.
2. "You", "Your" or User shall mean any User of services.
3. "Account" shall mean a personal account opened by a User via the Application in connection with the use of the Product.
4. "Illegal Actions" shall mean illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activities (including, but not limited to, (i) collusion between Users, (ii) sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Users, (iii) breaking into the Application or website or attempting to do the same.
· Who can Use the Product and Services
Using the Product and the Services is permitted solely if You comply with all of the following:
1. You are a natural person;
2. You must be at least 18 years old; or if you are under the age of 18, with the supervision of an adult.
3. You do not violate any law or regulation as a result of using the Services, or as a result of participation in any other activity offered by the Application or the Product.
· Safety Procedures
1. The Product is used mainly for physical training and aerobic experience.
2. Please consult with a physician before you engage in any physical activity or participate in exercise using the Product, the Website and/or Application.
3. Please note that if you have any medical conditions, or you are uncertain whether you can engage in any physical exercise, you should consult your physician prior to the use of the services.
4. You should not use the Product if you are any of the following:
· Have any heart condition;
· stability problems;
· When using the Product you must ensure that you:
· Have sufficient surrounding area;
· Install and connect the Product correctly (locked the door on which the product is installed, if applicable);
· Cleared all items in your surrounding that might interfere with your exercise;
· Make sure that the floor surface is not slippery.
· Exercise with shoes suitable for running.
· The Company is not responsible for any health problems, damage or injury that may result from using the Product and/or the Application and cannot guarantee that you are able to train.
· Application Registration & Operation
1. The use of some of the Services and features of the Application requires registration and/or linking and use of a social network account (such as Facebook and Google accounts); You may register to the Application by registering your email, or you may register via Facebook or Google.
2. You shall be fully and solely responsible to reserve in confidentiality Your Account and not to transfer your Account details to another. The full responsibility for an unauthorized use of Your Account lies solely with You.
3. By opening an Account, You hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake, towards the Company, that (a) Your Account is for Your personal use only and not on behalf of any third party, and that You may only open a single Account on the Application, (b) You are at least 18 years old, or your account is monitored by an adult. (c) it is Your responsibility to read and comprehend the rules and procedures and that You fully understand these rules and procedures, (d) You will use the Services in good faith towards the Company and others using the Services, (e) the Company may at its sole discretion, open, maintain and/or close Your Account, and (f) You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account, and for any and all actions taken in connection with Your Account.
4. You may not damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services. You may not: (a) upload any content to the Application that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, objectionable, harassing, sexually explicit, obscene, illegal, or that infringes or violates any intellectual property rights of any person or otherwise violates the law, (b) use any automated means to access or use the Services or copy or scrape data from the Services, (c) bypass any measure the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Application or any of the Services, (d) fraudulently manipulate the Services in any way.
· Powers and Authorities of the Company
1. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Services if for any reason and restrict your use of all or any part of the Services as permitted under prevailing law.
3. The Company reserves the right to limit, refuse or cancel any act by You or through Your Account.
4. The Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services and/or introduce new Services.
5. The Company shall make reasonable efforts to prevent any malfunctioning in the Website and Application’s activity. The Company shall not be held liable for any and all failures and errors, including but not limited to, technical failures, malfunctions, viruses, bugs, errors, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud or any causes which are beyond the control of the Company etc., which You encounter in connection with the Website, Application or the Services.
· Reservations Concerning the Responsibility of the Company
1. THE PRODUCT, WEBSITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE).
2. We shall not be responsible or liable to You in the event of systems or communications errors, bugs or viruses relating to the Services and/or Your Account or which will result in damage to Your hardware and/or software and/or data.
3. In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by You or any third party, whether in an action for contract, tort or any other legal theory, arising from the access to, or use of, the Website, the Application, the Services or otherwise, regardless of whether We have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
5. We make no express or implied warranties in connection with the services, and hereby disclaim any implied warranties including but not limited to warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, warranty by usage of trade, Non-Infringement of intellectual property rights or any other violation of rights. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply.
6. Company does not warrant that any material or content on the services are accurate, complete, or current and is only offered in a suggestively manner and cannot, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, result in any liability to the Company.
· Intellectual Property
1. All the rights, including the intellectual property rights (i.e., patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, know-how or any other intellectual property right) in and to the Product, Website, Application and the Services, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
2. The Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense able, revocable right to use the Website and Application solely for your personal non-commercial entertainment purposes. No other use of the Website and Application is authorized.
3. All content included on the Services such as training courses, exercise programs, blogs, or videos are the copyright property of the Company.
4. You agree to not copy, download, republish, sell or modify any intellectual property owned by the Company.
2. For residents of the European Union, if you have claims related to Our handling of your “Personal Data”, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. No failure or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or remedy thereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
2. The Company collects and process information such as (a) General User Details, including, gender, photo, email, country, city, status, language, last IP, birthdate, sessions Counter, total distance, total duration, longest Duration, max Distance, height, weight (b) Sessions Data, including date time, duration, distance, maxHr, calories, average speed, ghost speed. You acknowledge that any such data or content, collected or provided by the Company, may contain errors, inaccuracy or deviation, and the Company shall not be responsible for the correctness of such data (c) Devices Data, including device ID, custom name, fw version, logs counter, last activity, UUID, operating system version, device type, system and performance information (d) Devices Log, including, speed, movements, device events, charging time etc. (e) Firebase Analytics and Performance such as App events and Performance.
3. In addition, when using our Application, we may also use exact information regarding your location, such as GPS information or other phone-related location data (e.g. via WiFi or Bluetooth), after your explicit opt-in.
4. We will be happy to answer any question you have regarding collecting and/or using your personal information, deletion and removal of your personal information and provide you with any clarification you require. For this purpose, you can approach Us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.